College and University Students
Most university students are used to success, after all, they are in a postsecondary institution, however, many of them are still held back by their own internal struggles. We work with students to unleash their potential by exploring their perceptions, rackets, expectations, and goals. An essential requirement to unlocking each students potential is dealing with the past and moving forward to a future based on choice and empowerment. It’s an opportunity to discover who they are as a student and a student leader. It is a unique extracurricular activity that could stand out as one of the most defining moments in their academic journey and an opportunity for them to engage in some cutting edge thought-provoking conversations. The training is designed for them to explore in an abstract way the concepts that may give access to their hidden potential as a student, thereby creating a space for them to fully engage what is possible for them in the future and what it will take from them to bring their vision into a reality.
For many college & university students, these can be the best years of their life, however for some this is not the case; many students can feel alone, confused and are filled with self doubt and a feeling of not belonging of not good enough. The Collegiate program is designed to create a support structure within the college that is peer-to-peer creating an opportunity for all students to be authentically heard and seen.
Benefits of the Collegiate Program
- Increased attendance and punctuality to lectures and academic appointments and submitting work to deadlines on time or early.
- Ability to set and achieve goals: Students are able understand and are aware of their ability to be their word in all areas of their life including their academic studies. They are able to clearly define a direction in life that promotes self-accountability and encouragement for the pursuit of their life-long dreams.
- Study and Life Balance: Students become aware of what they have been focusing on and how they are distributing their attention thereby giving them choice to spread their focus and energies more evenly across their studies career, relationships, health and leisure; achieving this balance enriches all areas of their life.
- Increased Energy and Passion: By taking care of their emotional, mental, spiritual, and physical health, students will generate more stimulating and memorable life-experiences and enthusiasm within college. By removing things that deplete and drain them, they will be able to focus more on the things they love.
- Sustained Growth: As they learn more about themselves, their rate of development will increase.
- Building a Community: Building a community of liked-minded students creates an inherent support structure where all is possible. It also creates a culture in which students are able to share their experience of student support services within the college, better utilizing and promoting services that are already on offer, in order to maximize their full experience of college life.
- Improved Confidence and Self-Esteem: Students are able and willing to speak up in tutorials, classes, and lectures, and feel more empowered to ask for the support they require to achieve to their full potential.
The name ‘Uncommon Results’ underestimates the enormous impact which this company has had in the UK, Holland and Northern Ireland . . . . The unique combination of powerful training, creating dynamic teamwork and achieving high quality results in both the Public, Not For Profit and Corporate sectors has been, and will continue to be the basis of our contracting this firm. Those considering personal development in any of the domains mentioned should in my opinion, consider contracting Uncommon Results.
I have absolutely no hesitation in commending Mark to you as an enormously talented and skilled individual. In the world of personal and professional development there are many individuals and companies who promise great things and deliver little. Mark is one of those rare people who has an unnerving ability to consistently deliver extraordinary results.
Like a great coach, Mark Charley is able to inspire individuals and teams to see and use effectively talent and ability they didn’t know they have. He uniquely combines toughness, experience, creativity, and humanity into a winning formula. Not only are teams more successful after working with Mark, he has a lifelong impact on the people he works with.
Uncommon Results has no difficulty transcending the cultural divide between the U.S.A. and U.K. They were able to relate powerfully to all of our staff as well as the undergraduates. Having experienced it we have no doubt about its values, both for the undergraduates and the staff teams. The success of the program and its impact on all of us is owed a great deal to the interpersonal skills employed by Uncommon Results.
We have been exceptionally pleased with the work done by the team of Uncommon Results. They were completely professional and reliable, and they delivered amazing results both with the young people who participated in the programs and the adults who they trained to be volunteers.
For the first time Mark is working professionally in our Country and our culture. I am amazed about the way he worked together with us to find the best way of delivering the course, his listening and openness towards us and our culture.
Uncommon Results is a synonym for the difference that Mark Charley makes in the lives of people he trains. Participants leave with a new confidence, a different motivation and a deep sense of personal empowerment. I would highly recommend Uncommon Results.
Uncommon Results has served as our lead consultant in planning and implementation of our program. The knowledge that Uncommon Results, Inc. has in the area of at-risk behavior management and program facilitation is without question the most in-depth and comprehensive that you will find in the country.
The event had not only given the participants a massive boost but had significantly helped the Institute as a whole in terms of staff morale and the general atmosphere. Due primarily to the timing but also lingering concerns about just how far the cultural change process had gone, I was prepared if not for the worse at least that the course had been perhaps a qualified or modest success. I was genuinely taken aback by the extent and depth of the response which I encountered at so many different levels, I do not mind admitting that it was very uplifting for me personally.
The training for staff was the most enlightening process I have ever undergone, yet I found watching prisoners working through it, from such different situations, a greater revelation than I could have imagined. . . . The commitment of your staff to their stated aim and the integrity they show in pursuit of that aim is a credit to them and a reflection of the highly skilled people in your organization. . . . I have never witnessed prisoner examining their thoughts and feelings in this way and choosing a new way and new life for themselves. The whole experience was refreshing, invigorating, and empowering and provides me personally with greater challenges in my life for the future.